Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Owl In Flight



I saw a photo of an owl in flight and loved it but couldn't keep it, so I did a quick sketch to remember it. This is what it first looked like.














Then I played with it some more and tried it with different background colours to make cards. These are the results:











3 comments:

  1. Shiloh, I couldn't choose - I love all three :)
    Thanks for leaving the link to your blog on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! I look forward to being involved with your page :)

      Delete
  2. great little sketch shi - pretty sure i could never capture something i had seen like that.

    ReplyDelete