Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, April 22, 2012

'Rainbow Girl'

'Rainbow Girl' A4 Mixed media (c) 2012 by Shiloh Moore

This girl came to me a few weeks ago and has been begging to be created.  I did her bit by bit, a layer of pencil, and stuck two pieces of music manuscript in the background of the two left corners.  Then a layer of acrylic skin tone paint on her face.  Then I glued a layer of tissue paper over the whole piece.  Once that was dry I painted the colour with watercolours.  Then I outlined the picture with black pitt pens.   
She brings me joy :)
And the initial scribble:

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful!

    From Brigid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brigid! Lovely to hear from you :)

      Delete
  2. Now that's what I call a good hair day. Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! Totally! I wish mine looked like that always! Thanks heaps Sarah x

      Delete
  3. So lovely... <3
    Kate

    ReplyDelete