Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Monday, September 9, 2013

Wishes II


Poem 'Wishes II' ©2013 by Shiloh Moore 
'Pastel Abstract' © 2008 by Shiloh Moore

 It's been a few months since my last blogpost.  For 6 weeks I had a very welcome lift in my health and was able to do a bit more, so I filled my time catching up with friends and doing things I haven't been able to do for a long time and really miss.  I even saw a movie.

Then a month ago I crashed and am back in survival mode.  I've recently faced new challenges to confront.  But such is life, at least I have the hope of improvement once again and know it can happen.

Being horizontal for many hours each day, has had me thinking what's important to me.  I still try to send cards to friends and I wonder what to say.  In Feb 2012 I wrote some wishes that are on this blog:  "Wishes - Feb 2012"  I thought I'd like to try to write more in that style.  I wondered what do I wish for my friends?  What do I long for for my self?  

I came up with this poem that I've displayed on two different abstract pictures, one I created in 2008, the other in 2011.  I wish for these things sincerely for my friends, but for myself as much as anyone.  And I truly feel them.  They're what get me through. 

Poem 'Wishes II' © 2013 by Shiloh Moore
'Silver Abstract' 
Acrylic on canvas
© 2011 by Shiloh Moore

2 comments: