Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Yin Yang Birdies


'Yin Yang Birdies'
© 2016 by Shiloh Moore
5"x5" Pitt Pen on Paper

In April I woke from a dream and scribbled this design in a pad of paper by my bed.  I recently discovered it and thought it was cool!  So I drew a good copy using pitt pens.  I love the connection between black and white, night and day, sleepy and awake/healthy and tired.  I like how the bottom, white, 'healthy' birdie seems to happily carry the snoozing black birdie.  They help each other out and go together well.  Yin and yang.  I really like this one. 

2 comments: