Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Twirl Hairstyle


'Twirl Hairstyle'
© 10/8/16 by Shiloh Moore
5x5" Pitt Pen on Paper

You can buy products with this design on them here at Redbubble

I was recently browsing Pinterest and found a number of gorgeous line drawings by several artists, of women, of which I especially loved their hair.  So I looked up a favourite hairstyle I used to love when I had longer hair, and drew it using that style. Beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment