Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Love Heart Owls

'Paisley Love Heart Owls'
© 25/9/16 By Shiloh Moore
8"x10" Pitt Pen and Posca Marker on Paper

At the beginning of September I was browing Pinterest.  I saw an amazing photo of owls made into a love heart shape (below:)  I reverse image searched to try to find the amazing artist/illustrator, but unfotunately I could not find an original source to reference. 
Image from Pinterest and other sites on the internet, artist unknown

 'Paisley Heart Thanks Owl'
© May 2016 by Shiloh Moore
5"x5"Posca Markers on Paper
When I looked at the image from Pinterest, I could see my heart owl could be adapted to fit 2 owls into a heart shape using a similar design.

Firstly I did a watercolour of the image: (below.)  I was not entirely happy with this, but as I was looking at it, I could see that it may be more effective to use the Paisley pattern used in the 'Paisley Heart Thanks Owl', so today I drew the top image above, of the 'Paisley Love Heart Owls.'


'Love Heart Owls'
© 1/9/16 by Shiloh Moore
8"x10" Pitt Pen and Watercolour with Rock Salt on Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment