Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Poem: 'Made Whole'

'Made Whole' 
©  2016 by Shiloh Moore
(From line drawing 'Shine Your Light' © 1996 
First published in 'Stranger In The Moving Chair' © 2004 by Shiloh Moore)
6"x 6" Pastel and Watercolour on paper


‘MADE WHOLE’
© 17/4/16 By Shiloh Moore

Thank you for your love, support, thoughts and prayers.
I know it may feel frustrating,
like your prayers for me are unsatisfied…
But I feel honoured to be thought of by you

Every thought, blessing, healing ‘vibe’ and prayer
is of immense value to me

I have accepted my circumstances and
do not pray to be healed as in ‘cured’
I pray of healing in the biblical interpretation
as in to be ‘made whole’

This prayer has been answered:
as in this moment
spiritually, emotionally, socially,
essentially
I feel at peace, of worth, valued,
deeply loved and
wholeheartedly ‘whole’

I am filled with abundant gratitude
for the love, respect, support and grace
my community has given me

I cherish that in company my presence is appreciated
and that my absence is felt

Please continue sending your love, best wishes, and prayers

I know we will get through this
Whatever the outcome,
TOGETHER

No comments:

Post a Comment