Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

When Books Come Alive

'When Books Come Alive' Pt 1
© 2016 by Shiloh Moore
4x6" Pitt Pen on Paper

I was drawing in my 'old faithful' line drawing style and drew a person reading, 'When Books Come Alive'.  (Above).  Then I looked at it more and saw I could do another version, and added a child, to make the book a story book, for part 2 (below).  I love reading, and I have beloved memories of my parents and adults reading with me as a child.  I too love reading with children today, and I wanted to express that joy.
'When Books Come Alive' Pt 2
© 2016 by Shiloh Moore
4x6" Pitt Pen on Paper

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it, Shi! You are amazing <3 Hugs from Carol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!!! Thanks so much Carol! Lovely to hear from you and have such a supportive comment! Love and hugs right back <3

      Delete