Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Yin Yang Bear Hug

'Yin Yang Bear Hug'
© 2016 by Shiloh Moore
In July 2016 I saw a photo of a black and a white cat creating a heart with their tails, which inspired my drawing 'Yin Yang Love Cats.'   I then went on to draw black and white birds creating a yin yang symbol, in the post 'Yin Yang Birdies.'  (Click the links to see my previous posts)

A year ago I bought an awesome t-shirt on Threadless,  'Huggers' by freehand.dk (click here to see it)  It has a white bear hugging a black bear, using the black negative space of the t-shirt for the black bear.  I think it's incredibly clever. 

Recently a young friend, Sophie wore that same shirt in her smaller size - so cute! It reminded me how much I love the image, and inspired me to draw a similar bear hug, but using the bears to create a Yin Yang symbol.

So 'Yin Yang Bear Hug' was born!





No comments:

Post a Comment