Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Thursday, November 24, 2016

dash-hound

'dash-hound'
© 2016 by Shiloh Moore
8"x10" Pitt Pen and Watercolour on Paper

I was looking at a present a friend gave me, a 'Puppy Pen' - a pen in the shape of a Dachshund.  I love it.  As I was looking at it, the word 'dash-hound' came to me and I thought this would be fun to draw!

So I drew the word 'dash-hound' with a dashing-dachshund drawn to illustrate the 'dash' in the middle.

What fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment