Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Shi Selfie Portrait

'Shi Selfie Portrait - Collage'
© 8-23 Nov 2016 by Shiloh Moore
Pitt Pen and Watercolour on Paper

I wanted to do a new self portrait.  I photocopied a selfie and traced the outline with a Pitt Pen.  Then I wanted to do more detail, so I painted it with green watercolour.  I liked how the two went together and decided to do a Pop-Art style collage of the portrait in different colours.  But I thought I might do something different, so instead of painting four identical pictures, for the final image I took a selfie close up of my eye when laughing and painted that in purple.

'Shi Selfie Portrait - Black'
© 8 Nov 2016 by Shiloh Moore
6x6" Pitt Pen on Paper

'Shi Selfie Portrait - Green'
© 21-22 Nov 2016 by Shiloh Moore
6x6" Watercolour on Paper



'Shi Selfie Portrait - Pink'
© 23 Nov 2016 by Shiloh Moore
6x6" Watercolour on Paper

'Shi Selfie Portrait - Sm-eye-le'
© 22 Nov 2016 by Shiloh Moore
5x5" Watercolour on Paper






No comments:

Post a Comment