Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, July 5, 2015

PEACE Dove

"PEACE Dove"
© 2015 By Shiloh Moore
July 5th 2015
A4 Pitt Pen on Watercolour Paper

Yesterday I was looking through Pinterest and found an amazing drawing of a cat and mouse, using Typography with the cat made out of the letters 'cat', and the mouse made out of the letters 'mouse'.  Unfortunately it was uncredited so I won't put a link to it here.

I loved the idea so much and went to bed aspiring to doing something like that myself.  

When I woke up this morning I was still thinking about it, so in my half asleep state went to my pencil and paper, and using the outline of a dove that I drew for my February 12th 2012 post 'Be Free'  I immediately started penciling in the word 'PEACE'....and immediately it worked!

 Here is my initial scribble:  




And a photo of the final A4 picture framed:


No comments:

Post a Comment