Welcome to ByShi, Art by Shiloh!

Welcome to Shiloh's blog, sharing creativity, laughter, some tears, hope and strength through art. You can find more art and advocacy work by Shiloh on her website, simply click on this link: www.shilohmoore.wix.com/byshi Prints of some of her work can be bought at: http://shilissimo.redbubble.com All artwork © by Shiloh Moore

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Pop Art Tenterfield Terrier


'Pop Art Tenterfield Terrier'
© 2017 by Shiloh Moore
A4 Sharpie Markers on Paper

Products with this image can be bought here at Redbubble

In June 2015 I drew a portrait of my delightful pooch, in this post 'Zentangle Part 3 - Tenterfield Terrier' from the original photograph below. 

I was given some sharpie markers for Christmas, so in my mind I reduced the image to using 2 different shades of colour plus white.  Then I drew my dog using 2 shades of blue, 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of green and 2 shades of orange to create a Pop Art styled patterned portrait.  I imagine it would go well as a pattern for wrapping paper!

For more Pop Art Pets see my post 'Pop Art Dogs'

'Pop Art Tenterfield Terrier'
© 2017 by Shiloh Moore
Process Pic 1

'Pop Art Tenterfield Terrier'
© 2017 by Shiloh Moore
Final Process Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment